Medical Marijuana Doctors In Punta Gorda, Florida
The popularity of Medical Marijuana as an alternative to conventional medicines has increased over the last decade. Here at the Emerald Medical Centre, our certified Medical Marijuana Doctors can provide the highest quality advice and treatments for patients of all ages.
Visit our walk-in center in Punta Gorda today to speak to a certified medical provider for a fraction of the cost and waiting time.
Who Qualifies For Medical Marijuana In Florida?
There is a broad range of conditions for which patients seek Medical Marijuana. As with all medication, you have to meet specific requirements before you apply for your medical card.
Here in Florida, all of the conditions listed below will help you qualify for Medical Marijuana:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Other terminal conditions or malignant pain
Our expert team at the Emerald Medical Center has the skills and knowledge to help you get your card. If you are a resident of Florida, and you have been diagnosed by a qualified physician, then come and speak to us today about your Medical Marijuana treatments at Punta Gorda.
Applying For A Medical Marijuana Card In Florida
Applying for a Medical Marijuana card in Florida is easy. First, come and speak to one of our Medical Marijuana Doctors in Punta Gorda to determine if you meet the requirements with a qualifying medical condition. Our doctors will assess your situation and determine whether Medical Marijuana is a suitable treatment.
The next step to apply for your card is to fill out a form online. With just your photo ID and proof of residence, you will have your medical marijuana card in 10 days. The application fee is only $75, and once you have your card, you can start making orders at a licensed Medical Marijuana treatment center.
Just remember to renew your card every year if you wish to continue receiving treatment.
Here at the Emerald Medical Center, we encourage anyone who is curious about Medical Marijuana to get in touch with us. Many of our patients use our treatments as a great alternative to conventional drugs, and our team at Punta Gorda has the qualifications to recommend the right treatments.
INITIAL CONSULTATION - $189
- Visit includes personal consultation
- Detailed education on safety, products, and medical dosages
- Assistance with State of Florida online license registration (A separate $75 annual registration fee paid to the State of Florida)
RECERTIFICATION - $149
- $149 fee fulfills the state required doctor’s visit every 210 days (7 months)
- Veterans and first responders: recertification is $124 ($25 discount)
- Visit includes a review of your products, dosages, and advice on how to optimize your results
- Telehealth appointments are for Recertifications only and are also $149.