Medical Marijuana Doctors in Lehigh
The use of Medical Marijuana has increased over the last decade. It is used as an alternative to conventional medicines. The certified Medical Marijuana Doctors in Lehigh, here at the Emerald Medical Centre, will provide you with the highest quality advice and treatment.
Visit our walk-in center in Lehigh today to speak to certified Medical Marijuana Doctors in Lehigh for minimum waiting time and at a fraction of the cost.
Who Qualifies For Medical Marijuana In Lehigh?
The conditions that lead patients to seek the help of Medical Marijuana differ from patient to patient. Just like with any medication you take, you need to meet specific requirements from medical marijuana doctors in Lehigh before you can apply for a medical card.
Here in Lehigh, all of the conditions listed below will help you qualify for Medical Marijuana:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Cancer, including remission therapy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Neurodegenerative diseases (i.e., Alzheimer’s Disease)
- Terminal illness
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders
- Anxiety Disorder
Our expert team at the Emerald Medical Center has the right knowledge and skills to help you get your card. If you are a resident of Florida, and you have been diagnosed by a qualified physician, then come and speak to us today about your Medical Marijuana treatments at Lehigh.
INITIAL CONSULTATION - $189
- Visit includes personal consultation
- Detailed education on safety, products, and medical dosages
- Assistance with State of Florida online license registration (A separate $75 annual registration fee paid to the State of Florida)
RECERTIFICATION - $149
- $149 fee fulfills the state required doctor’s visit every 210 days (7 months)
- Veterans and first responders: recertification is $124 ($25 discount)
- Visit includes a review of your products, dosages, and advice on how to optimize your results
- Telehealth appointments are for Recertifications only and are also $149.