Getting A Medical Marijuana Card In Estero, FL
At the Emerald Medical Center, we have a team of certified medical marijuana doctors in Bonita Springs ready to answer all of your questions and queries. With the rise in popularity of medical marijuana – and its legalization in Florida – many people are turning to it as an alternative to traditional medicine.
If you’d like to learn more, come to our walk-in center or contact us today!
What Can Medical Marijuana Treat?
Medical marijuana is used to treat a range of conditions and symptoms, from chronic pain to anxiety and insomnia. If you suffer from any of the conditions listed below, you will qualify for medical marijuana:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
Other terminal conditions will also qualify, as will malignant pain. Our team of medical marijuana doctors in Bonita Springs will screen you and determine if you qualify or not. If so, we can add you to the Medical Marijuana Registry, ensuring you can apply for a Medical Marijuana Card.
Medical Marijuana Doctors In Bonita Springs, Florida
Provided you are a Florida resident and have been added to the registry by your doctor, you can apply for your card online. All you will need is proof of who you are and where you live, as well as $75 to pay for the application fee.
When your application has been approved, you will get your card in the post within 10 days. This card will be valid for 7 months, after which you need to pay to renew it.
At the Emerald Medical Center, our medical marijuana doctors in Bonita Springs encourage anyone to get in touch with us if you are curious about medical marijuana. Give us a call or speak to us face-to-face to learn more.
Contact Our Medical Marijuana Doctors In Bonita Springs
Schedule an appointment at our Bonita Springs Clinic or one of our other convenient locations in Southwest Florida.
Give us a call at (239) 307-0841 to find out if medical marijuana is the answer you’ve been looking for. At the very least, consider coming in for a consultation with our trusted medical cannabis doctors.
8646 Gladiolus Dr #404
Fort Myers, FL 33908
INITIAL CONSULTATION - $189
- Visit includes personal consultation
- Detailed education on safety, products, and medical dosages
- Assistance with State of Florida online license registration (A separate $75 annual registration fee paid to the State of Florida)
RECERTIFICATION - $149
- $149 fee fulfills the state required doctor’s visit every 210 days (7 months)
- Veterans and first responders: recertification is $124 ($25 discount)
- Visit includes a review of your products, dosages, and advice on how to optimize your results
- Telehealth appointments are for Recertifications only and are also $149.