Obtaining A Medical Marijuana Card In Lehigh Acres
As therapies go, marijuana has long been recognized for its medicinal properties, and it can support a whole range of health conditions, from chronic pain issues such as MS to mental health problems like anxiety. If you are curious about the beneficial effects of this treatment, and you’re looking to apply for a medical marijuana card in Lehigh Acres, we can help to support you. In order to access marijuana treatment products in the state of Florida, you must be in possession of a valid medical marijuana card. This natural, plant-based remedy can completely do away with the need for certain prescription drugs where you may have experienced negative side effects.
What Makes Medical Marijuana So Effective?
The marijuana plant has long received an unfairly negative reputation from some quarters. There is so much this plant can do to support people living with certain health conditions. The two natural chemical compounds found in the plant are THC and CBD. These have the potential to soothe ongoing pain and support mental health as well. Many patients with a long-term health condition find marijuana to be an amazing compliment to their existing regimen or even something that can help them phase out other drugs such as painkillers that may bring their own problems. Acquiring a medical marijuana card in Lehigh Acres is quite straightforward. It just requires identifying a relevant health condition and filling in some forms online. We can guide you through this process and help you to access the relief you’ve been seeking.
How Do You Get Your License?
The process of getting your medical marijuana card in Lehigh Acres involves a few simple steps.
- First, take this survey to see if you qualify. This survey quickens the process by giving you a straight “yes or no” answer. If you get a “yes,” then it’s time to move onto the next step.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our doctors at Emerald Medical Center. We have a handful of qualified medical marijuana doctors on our staff who are very experienced in the field and can guide you through the process with confidence.
- Before your appointment, compile your medical records in order to bring them with you. Or, if you’d rather, fax is also available. Fax your records to us securely at 855-963-2545. (Such medical records should hold evidence of a prior condition that calls for your use of medical marijuana.)
- At your appointment, chat with your doctor about your condition to confirm that medical marijuana is the right choice for you.
- If your doctor comes to the conclusion that medical marijuana is a good fit for you, it’s time to fill out an application to obtain a license within the state of Florida. There is a $75 application fee that goes along with this.
- It typically takes the state about 2-4 weeks to process your application, but if you are approved, you will receive a confirmation email. After printing this email out and bringing it to any certified dispensary, you’ll be able to use it as your legal license while waiting for your card to come in the mail.
Contact Our Lehigh Acres Medical Marijuana Clinic
Get In Touch with Emerald Medical Center today to begin the process of obtaining your medical marijuana card in Lehigh Acres.
INITIAL CONSULTATION - $189
- Visit includes personal consultation
- Detailed education on safety, products, and medical dosages
- Assistance with State of Florida online license registration (A separate $75 annual registration fee paid to the State of Florida)
RECERTIFICATION - $149
- $149 fee fulfills the state required doctor’s visit every 210 days (7 months)
- Veterans and first responders: recertification is $124 ($25 discount)
- Visit includes a review of your products, dosages, and advice on how to optimize your results
- Telehealth appointments are for Recertifications only and are also $149.