Let’s see what you need for making Canna Pumpkin Bread.
1 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cloves
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup sugar
7.5oz pure pumpkin (you can use half a 15oz can of Libby)
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease a loaf pan (we baked ours in a fun holiday pan!) with butter and dusted flour.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves together and set aside.
- In a new bowl, beat butter and sugar. Add egg and continue to beat until fluffy and light, then beat in pumpkin.
- Add flour mixture, mix slowly until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 55-65 minutes (cut down time for muffins)