1/2 cup & 1 tablespoon flour
1/4 cup canna butter, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, sugar and butter until creamy.
- Once mixture is creamy, beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in dry ingredient mixture with creamy mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips (or use clean hands to mix together).
- Spoon dough onto lined baking sheet and bake cookies for 7-11 minutes depending on size of cookies.