2 Chicken Breasts
2 Kielbasa Sausages(substitute proteins with shrimp, tofu, etc if desired)
1 cup Regular Cream1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
3 cloves Minced Garlic1lb Penne Pasta1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Cut up chicken breasts and sausages (or proteins of choice).
2. Cook pasta, set aside and shred cheese and set aside.
3. Heat up a large skillet with vegetable oil and minced garlic and cook chicken and sausage until fully cooked.
4. Season with desired salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon of cajun seasoning.
5. Pour regular cream into pan with chicken and sausage, wait until it boils.
6. Grab your Trulieve Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and drop as many drops as you like (approximately 1 drop = .6mg) into skillet.
7. Pour cooked pasta into skillet with cream, chicken and sausage and mix well.
8. Mix in all shredded parmesan cheese.9. Serve and enjoy.
You can easily make this recipe vegetarian or vegan by substituting the protein, cream and cheese.For a gluten free dish, use gluten free pasta.