3 ripe bananas
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup cannabis butter, melted
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease 9×5 loaf pan
3. Combine bananas, sugar, eggs and cannabis butter together in a bowl.
4. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl. Stir into banana mixture with vanilla until batter is fully mixed together.
5. Pour into loaf pan and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
6. Let cool and rest. Start slow when eating edibles. Eat a small piece and wait 1-2 hours before trying anymore.